7 Steps to follow while creating a website marketing strategy
7 Steps To Keep In Mind While Creating A Website Marketing Strategy That Converts
1. RESEARCH, RESEARCH AND MORE RESEARCH!The more you research, the more you can be sure that your website interface follows the latest trends that prove to be convenient for your Website Visitors. To create a good Website Marketing Strategy, this is a not to be missed step!
2. REVIEW YOUR WEBSITE’S DESIGN AND INTERFACEYou need to ensure that your online presence is highly interactive and functional. Hence, it’s a must to audit your website to understand its various aspects. When reviewing your website, you need to see that the User Experience is simple and actionable. Things like response time, branding and design appeal must also be kept in mind at this stage of your website designing process.
3. WORK ON YOUR WEBSITE’S SEO
A good use of SEOs can help your website rank higher up on the search engine and that can bring in more visitors to your web page. Therefore, it is essential to add specific keywords on each website page or URL and use high-quality images and add relevant keywords in the ALT text for optimizing SEO. Paying attention to Titles, MetaTags, Image Tags can only prove to be more beneficial for your website!
4. OPTIMIZE YOUR CONTENTNo one wants to read a fashion blog, if your website is selling F&B Products. Ensure that the blogs and overall content on your website represent your branding and your offerings and are highly niched topics to get your target audience interested. These blogs must be published at regular intervals to keep the website looking alive and up to date.
5. PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITE ON SOCIAL MEDIASEOs are not the only way you can lead your target audience to your website. Promoting the website with relevant CTAs in your social media content can help increase your website traffic and get you better leads. Most social media networks now allow you to link your website to them, thus making it all the more effective and convenient.
6. UP YOUR EMAIL MARKETING GAME
Did you know? Marketers that use Email Marketing regularly have seen a growth as high as 760% in their total yearly revenue.
Now, isn’t that a good way to lead people to your website?
An active email list can serve as a route to your website and encourage people to visit the website by offering them special promotional discounts, exclusive access and more.
7. USE PAID ADS TO REACH A WIDER AUDIENCE
While the above mentioned strategies are great and cost effective, if you need to up your website game, paid advertising is always a good option. Paid advertising through Google PPC and Social Media can increase your site visitors in no time and also help you keep track of what’s working and what’s not in terms of the content you put out on your website, by checking the ad insights and engagement rate.